Live Auction Rules
- All items must be paid for within 48 hours of purchase at the Main Auction facility.
- All items are sold as-is. No guarantees.
- All items that need shipping must be arranged and confirmed with the auction company.
- All online sales will be subject to a 10% buyer’s premium.
- All sales will be subject to Idaho sales tax of 6% unless an ST-101 is on file with the auction house.
- All items must be picked up within 48 hours of sale ending.
- It is recommended that you preview all items that you are interested in purchasing.
- Inspection times are Tuesday through Friday, 8:00 am to 6:00 pm.
- All items not paid for will be considered fraudulent activity and prosecuted fully.
Online Auction Rules
- ALL ITEMS ARE SOLD ‘AS IS’ – WHEREAS, WITH NO WARRANTIES IMPLIED.
- All items must be paid for the day of the auction.
- There is a 10% buyer’s premium applied to all sales.
- Watch your purchases and put your name on them, if someone steals your items, you are still responsible for them.
- Payment is cash, Visa, Mastercard, or Discover.
- The auctioneers’ final statements at auction supersede all printed material.